I had such a wonderful weekend that included a lazy movie night with pizza on Friday, the Houston Blogger Symposium on Saturday (so inspired...post coming soon), a fundraiser for Melanoma Cancer Research Saturday night with my mom, and the laziest Sunday I've had in a long time!
Even though it's a rainy Monday (well it was when I woke up) and I'm dragging a bit, I'm looking forward to lots of things this week:
- Erin Condren Life Planner arriving Tuesday!
- September Birchbox arriving sometime this week!
- Junior League Ad Sales meeting Thursday night...my sales are doing better so I'm looking forward to this meeting!
- Reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (author of Gone Girl)
- Watching Parenthood on Tuesday night on NBC. Oh how I missed this show!
- Eating potato leek soup from Whole Foods for dinner tonight. The ultimate rainy day/Monday meal.
What are you looking forward to this week?