Length: 27.5 inchesWeight: 19 lbs
Head Circumference: 17.5 inches
Based on measurements we took at home, aka very unreliable
Milestones this month:
- Eating fruits and veggies
- Sitting up all by yourself
- Scooping things up in the bathtub
- Wearing 9 and 12 month clothing!
- Sitting in public highchairs - we haven't tried shopping carts yet, but I feel that coming soon!
- You waved bye a couple of times when others do it to you...especially when the nanny says "Adios Pappito"
- Tucker or "Puh" as you call him
- Bath time with Dad
- Your stuffed animal friends especially the raccoon
- The Exersaucer
- Food! So far you love oatmeal, avocado, peas, pears, sweet potatoes, mangos and bananas
- You love to give me kisses...wet ones...with your whole mouth. You especially like to bite my nose.
- Sleeping - ha!
- Getting dressed
- Getting strapped in your carseat
- Getting your fingernails cut
- Not being held
- Laying down or being held like a baby. You would rather sit upright and look around
- Your first Thanksgiving
- Leaning over and giving me a hug
- Introducing you to new foods
- Getting to see Ashley and your BFF Graham
- Seeing all of your family in the Corsicana/DFW area including Cousins Cohen and Landon
- Taking you to "the shop" to see Aunt Vicki and Mauri...of course you went straight for the diamond Rolex
Another month where I am telling you to slow down! Also another month where your dad and I proclaim that this is our favorite stage. Except for the fussy nights due to stupid teething you are a dream baby with such a huge personality. It's like you know exactly when the camera is on and how to turn up the cuteness. Do I see modeling in your future? Maybe you will just be a charmer. You are more outgoing at home and tend to be shy and introverted when we get out in public...just like how I was at your age.
Some people think it's crazy that your dad and I haven't had a proper date night since having you. We just can't think of anything better than being with you on the weekends and after work. We will work on that though! I haven't really left you alone much (aside from the weekly grocery store trip) since having you. I know I need to work on this, but I just cherish my time with you so much especially since I'm away from you during the week.
I can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas and share you with all of our family and friends. Boy are you going to get spoiled!
Momma...practice saying it Ma-Ma