|Where your hands are usually these days even though I've bought you every teether on the market!|
Length: 28.5 inchesWeight: 20 lbs
Head Circumference: 18 inches
Based on measurements we took at home, aka very unreliable
Milestones this month:
- Teeth! You now have two!
- Eating more fruits and veggies
- Shaking your head no
- Drinking out of a sippy cup. You are still getting the hang of this.
- Giving lots of hugs and open mouth kisses
- Wearing 9 and 12 month clothing
- Raccoonie as we call him...your Jellycat Raccoon
- What Does the Fox Say song is still a favorite
- Playing peek-a-boo
- Pears, apples, peas and sweet potatoes are your favorites right now
- Being in the car too long
- Carrots and bananas
- Being on your tummy. You just hate this position even though you are so much stronger. You have no interest in crawling so I'm thinking we might just skip that and go straight to walking!
- Your first Christmas
- Playing Jesus in our church's Christmas Pageant
- Becoming shy around strangers and reaching our for me or Dad
- "Girls day" at Nordstroms with Mimi...I know you aren't a girl, but you are turning into a great little shopper
- Crying in Target after seeing another child crying
- Screaming in fear during some loud applause at your Dad's confirmation ceremony. It was the cutest face and sound. So different from anything you've ever done. My mellow little man is turning very sensitive.
This has probably been my favorite month yet with you. Selfishly I love that you love your mommy right now. You give me a huge smile anytime I enter the room and act like you missed me when I get home from work each day. You give me huge hugs, hold me tight when you are tired or not feeling well and sloppy open mouth kisses.
I know you won't always be this in love with me so I'm soaking up every minute of it including dressing us like twinsies!
Love you baby boy. You make my life so complete.