Length: 30.5 inchesWeight: 22.2 lbs.
Head Circumference: 18.25 inches
Size 4 Diapers
Wearing 9 and 12 month clothing
Milestones this month:
- Getting better at holding onto things and standing
- Eating solids better like chicken, blueberries and sweet potato chunks
- Surviving your first sickness and ear infection...that lasted an entire month. Lots of visits to your pediatrician and ENT.
- Learning how to self feed
- Starting to pull-up
- You shake your head back and forth when we say "no", clap your hand when we say "yay," "good" or "bueno" and wave goodbye when we say "bye" or "adios"
- You also shake your head "no" when you are full and have had enough food
- Your new car walker
- "Happy" by Pharrell
- Being outside
- Sitting in the shopping cart at the grocery store
- Giving kisses
- Baby TV (don't judge)
- Being on your tummy
- Having anything touch your ear
- Getting out of the bath
- Getting "lotioned"
- Your first Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day
- Surviving a girls sleepover at our house...I can't believe how hard you sleep!
- Learning to give hugs, kisses and reaching our for people
I'm writing your 10 month post a little late (yet again). Just as I said in your 9 month post that you are finally getting over being sick, you are NOW truly finally getting over being sick. You are currently on your fifth round of antibiotics and we just survived your first allergic reaction/hives scare. You have been through the ringer, yet maintained your sweet, calm and happy disposition the entire time! You have short little meltdowns that are just about always fixed with a song or appearance by Tucker. Your dad and I know that you like to do things in your own time so we don't rush or pressure you. Just yesterday on your first St. Patrick's Day you started feeding yourself out of the blue.
No matter what kind of crap happens in our day (lately it's been work for both your dad and I) it all goes away as soon as we see you. My favorite thing that you do right now is give us kisses on the mouth. You will go from kissing your "friends" to biting them like a dog! I keep telling you that I am the only girl you are allowed to kiss until you are 30!
Love you so much baby boy!
And some outtakes...