Thursday, June 12, 2014
Thoughts for Thursday: Rompers, Planners and Moccs
For this week's Thoughts for Thursday I wanted to share some fun things I've come across online this week:
- Enter here to win a pair of Freshly Picked Moccasins (Jack's favorite). If you win, feel free to donate your pair to him!
- Nordstrom is offering a great beauty bag with your purchase of $125 on any beauty or fragrance purchase while supplies last - online only. I wouldn't make a purchase just for this, however if you need some items already, now would be a great time to place your order.
- I fell in love with this romper over the weekend. The online review for it says they hate it because it was super big and baggy. That's why I loved it! It was the first romper I've found where the shorts weren't up your butt!
- Erin Condren is debuting the new 2014-15 Life Planners TODAY! They have been teasing some of the new features here that include interchangeable covers and repositional stickers. If I reorder this will be my fourth Erin Condren planner! I'm not sure if I will reorder this year. I may decide to go with something smaller, but I'm not sure yet. What planner to you love?
- If you want to learn more about Erin Condren Life Planners you can watch my unboxing vlogs from years past here.