We received a lot of these items for his second birthday and I've given a handful of these too in case you need some gift-giving ideas for a two year old tot!
1. Melissa & Doug Wooden Tool Kit
2. Fisher Price Junior T-Ball Set
3. Fisher Price Little People City Skyway
4. Alphabet Books :: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, B is for Breakdancing Bear & Animal Alphabet
5. Sticker Books - This brand of sticker books is the best! They are colorful and large stickers. Jack loves to stick them all over himself, in coloring books and all over the house. Lucky for us they peel off very easily.
6. Anything Car & Truck Related
7. Pirate Step Stool - Jack is absolutely loving being able to climb up in his bathroom and wash his own hands and brush his teeth. Since he is so into sharks and whales these days, I decided to decorate his bathroom in a nautical theme with taupe and aqua colors. This step stool goes perfectly with everything I have! Jack loves the colorful pictures and I love that the top stair also opens for extra storage.
8. Aqueduck Products like the Faucet Extender and Handle Extender
9. Jake's Talking Spyglass
10. Play-Dough Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mouskatools Set