Jack has had skin issues since he was a baby. We've visited with a dermatologist, switched him to prescription lotions and creams and upgraded his body wash and shampoo to extra-sensitive, more high end brands. The best one we found for him was the California Baby Eczema Shampoo and Body Wash. It wasn't perfect (and very expensive) but it worked the best.
...until I tried the Beautycounter Kids line and fell in love! My top five reasons for using it:
1. No more skin issues for Jack
2. Smells great
3. A little goes a long way
4. Easy ordering and fast shipping
5. No harmful chemicals. It even rated good on the "Think Dirty" app that rates products in terms of their ingredients.
I've tried and loved five products now from Beautycounter and will continue to use and order.
1. Kids Counter Squeaky Clean Bodywash
2. Kids Counter Nice Do Shampoo
3. Protect All Over Sunscreen, SPF 30 :: awesome citrus smell and non-greasy
4. Rosewater Uplifting Spray :: I use this daily and is so refreshing in the Houston heat
5. Lip Sheer in Coral :: perfect mix of moisture and color. Love that it's light for summer!
I don't personally sell these products, but I am hosting a "Facebook Social" to learn more about the products and win giveaway items. The social is online now through Sunday. If you are interested in learning more...no pressure to buy I promise...leave a comment and I can add you to the Facebook Group.
You can also use this link to browse the products.