Since last month my maternity leave ended and I'm back to work, I feel like this month is all about finding my new groove and slowly getting things back to normal. Back to blogging, back to friendships and even make a little time for me. Don't get me wrong - my main focus is always on my boys (hubby and dog included) but it's nice to start doing things outside as we all adjust.
February 2016 Goals/To-Do:
- Read one book
- Catch-up on birthday gifts I've missed for friends while I've been in my maternity leave bubble
- Enjoy family time on weekends rather than being so focused on chores
- Valentine's Day celebration for the boys
- Attend Thrive Blog conference and extend my social network
- Blog at least 2 times a week
- Make time for friends and myself
January 2016 Goals:
Everything got checked off, but we definitely did not accomplish the potty training. We are off to a heck of a start, but ultimately decided he wasn't ready to be pushed and we would wait a little longer before going super strict with it.
Complete all doctor appointments before going back to work Organize my closet Get my work wardrobe back in order Shopping day with mom Transition Jack to a big boy bed Attempt potty training Have Colin baptized Enjoy my last weeks of maternity leave Survive heading back to work Declutter Challenge hosted by Pink Rose Company